Monday, June 21

{Summer Giveaway}

*photo credit: we heart it

Summer is here! Hello white sandy beaches, turquoise tropical waters, bonfires, BBQs, overwhelming heat and summer vacation. Blushing Pearl is having a summer giveaway to celebrate!

{DETAILS}
The studio will pick 3 lucky winners at random to win the prize: a set of  6 letterpress printed Magnolia flat notes (A2 sized, 4.25 x 5.5), in summer colors, with coordinating colored envelopes. The winner will be allowed to chose from 3 different colorways of their liking.

{RULES}
*Leave a comment. One comment enters you to win.
*Tweet about the giveaway. One tweet enters you to win. Remember to RT@blushingpearl so I know you tweeted!
*check out the shop. Don't forget to add me as your favorite!

 The winner will be chosen on Friday, June 25th at 11am, PST. I will contact you for your email address/shipping info.


 {chartreuse with khaki envelopes}

{fuchsia with curry yellow envelopes}

{deep cobalt with light blue envelopes}


{UPDATE} 
The winners are picked! Thanks everyone for participating and showing some love. If you are one of the lucky ones, I will contact you for your mailing information/color preferences and ship these goodies out to you soon!



 

14 comments:

  1. They're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing giveaway!! All of your designs are beautiful and these offered in the giveaway are no exception! I love them!! Hope I win :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Added you as a favorite on Etsy!! (LilacSaloon)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty Marsinah,

    Everything you do is beautiful.
    YOU are a favorite for sure.

    love and hugs,
    Fritzi Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That yellow one is amazing.
    from Bound Staff Press

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im DIgging the Khaki Envelopes, I think they're calling my name ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. <3

    tweeted and faved you
    xo trish

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh pretty! I favourited you on etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the khaki envelopes! So chic.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I totally love your designs Marsinah! Hope I win ;)

    adding you as my fave now on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me *blush*...Thanks for stopping by!

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails